Pages

Welcome!

The Good-Win! Sports Blog was created to cover local sports as well as to give a new and unique view on today's sports world. If you read something that you thought was interesting, share it on Facebook, Twitter, or another website so that someone else can read it too. Thanks for reading!



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Welcome! (To You and Me!)

Well, this marks the beginning of a (hopefully successful) journey. I hope that I can give everyone reading this a new and unique way of looking at things in the sports world. I hope to cover several major sports (College Football, College Basketball, College Baseball, NFL, NBA, and MLB) as well as slightly covering (SLIGHTLY!) my local high school football team, THE Madison Central Jaguars.

Why make a blog? Well it's not because I'm a great writer! No, seriously I'm not. In the future, I'd love to have a job in the sports industry, so I figured why not start early? Another thing you should know about me is that I am very opinionated. VERY. So now I have a platform to voice that opinion.

I will admit this was probably not the best timing to start a blog, but I was so excited to start I had to start right now! Why is it not the best time? Well that's an easy question. I'm just too busy. Way. Too. Busy.

Even though I probably won't be able to watch much college football this weekend, I am looking forward to some SEC matchups. We will probably learn something about several of these teams this weekend. (MSU, USC, AU, and UF).

So with these things in mind, Let the games begin! (FINALLY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment