Pages

Welcome!

The Good-Win! Sports Blog was created to cover local sports as well as to give a new and unique view on today's sports world. If you read something that you thought was interesting, share it on Facebook, Twitter, or another website so that someone else can read it too. Thanks for reading!



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Weekend Depth Chart

First String
  • Wow. Did you see that game? LSU beat Alabama 9-6 in OT. Both defenses were tough and tenacious. I'm not here to brag that I not only picked the correct winner, but I picked the correct margin of victory. Seriously, I did. Check out the article below this one to see the proof. Now I have a question that I think needs to be answered. So, if the best two teams should meet in the national championship, shouldn't LSU play Alabama again? In my mind, those two are, without a doubt, the best teams in America. Some will argue for other undefeated teams in different conferences. But seriously, if you think that, you need to watch this game again. Guys, you are looking at an Alabama team so loaded that if it had played against any other team in the history of college sports, I would pick Alabama. AND THEY ARE STILL NUMBER 2 IN THE SEC!!!!  On a side note to that, I would love to see a Boise State vs. SEC match up. Then the SEC could beat them by 60 points, and Boise State would be quiet. Back to my point guys, watch this situation. This is potentially VERY interesting.
  • Houston Nutt has been fired at the University of Mississippi. While anyone getting fired is a serious situation, I will be the first to say this (because we were ALL thinking it). SYLVESTER CROOM TO OLE MISS. OK, I was joking. But this news will also bring with it new coaching rumors, which can be a distraction to the team. And without an "official" athletic director, finding the right coach will be even harder.
  • Compared to College Football news this weekend, NFL was just plain OK. It's official. The Colts have gone from the top to the bottom. And it has been a matter of one player.The good Saint's team is back. And they play pretty well. Tim Tebow says, "Haters gonna hate." Dude can play. And most importantly win. The Patriots are slipping. Oh, and did I mention that Eli Manning is elite? 
  • COLLEGE BASKETBALL HAS STARTED!!! MSU fans can watch MSU take on Akron Wendesday at the Hump on ESPNU at 6 o'clock CST.
Second String

What do you think about these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment