Pages

Welcome!

The Good-Win! Sports Blog was created to cover local sports as well as to give a new and unique view on today's sports world. If you read something that you thought was interesting, share it on Facebook, Twitter, or another website so that someone else can read it too. Thanks for reading!



Friday, April 27, 2012

One on One: Jacoby Davis, Jr.

Jacoby Davis is a MSU basketball signee from Charlotte, North Carolina. He is currently attending school at West Charlotte High School.

Good-Win! Sports Blog-Jacoby, thanks for talking with us. Tell us about yourself.
Jacoby Davis, Jr.- I'm a family guy. I'm really close with my father. I love being in the gym. I'm really a funny person. I love meeting new people everyday and I'm a kid that's just striving to reach many goals in life.

G-W!SB- What can you bring to the MSU program?
JDJ- Hardworking, leadership, scoring when needed and just being that general on the floor to control the games. Plus being the best defender at all times.

G-W!SB- Tell us about your recruitment (other schools, besides MSU, and what they did to recruit you, etc. )
JDJ- My recruitment was everywhere. Meaning mid-majors and high-majors such as Western Kentucky, Hofstra, Jacksonville, Houston, Seton Hall, South Carolina, and Southern Cal.

G-W!SB- When did MSU come into the picture?
JDJ- Honestly about a week when coach ray got the job.

G-W!SB- What recruiting pitch(es) did MSU win you on?
JDJ- The Facilities and the fans actually knowing who I was when I came on campus.

G-W!SB- Can you talk about what you feel this program can achieve over the next 4 years?
JDJ- I think in the next 4 years it will be in at least 4 NCAA tourneys and have a couple SEC titles

G-W!SB- That's pretty ambitious. What reasons make you think your team can achieve a feat like that?
JDJ- We are hard workers and have a great coaching staff who are leading us in a great direction.

G-W!SB- When did you know you were going to sign with MSU? Was there a specific event?
JDJ- No. Just went with my gut and praying to God to help me make the best decision for me and my family.

G-W!SB-Well, I wish you the best of luck, Jacoby. Thanks for your time!
JDJ- Your welcome!

Thanks to Jacoby for his time and we wish him the best at MSU!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment